Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 24, 2011

Movie Trailer Project: Harry and Dixon The Gameboy: In Colour

1. How did you decide what type/genre of movie to make?
We wanted to do something that wouldn't bore the class and something that we would be able to have fun with while filming. We didn't want to have to take the trailer very seriously so by making a comedy we were able to just go crazy with our ideas and do whatever we wanted when it came to filming and editing. We figured that the most inportant part was if we were having fun and a comedy was the best desicion to make if we were to take that into account.

2. Describe what part of the movie trailer project you enjoyed the most. Why?
The most enjoyable part of the project for me was actually filming our scenes. I had a lot of fun just making up ideas and filming a bunch of scenes with my partner. My other favourite part was seeing everything come together as the finished project. I'm pretty impressed with my trailer.

3. How has your learning expanded in terms of creating media products over the course of the semester?
I think my learning has expanded a lot. Before this class, I wasn't knowledgeable in media at all besides the basic ones that are common knowledge. During this semester, i learned about filming, editing, music, foley art, and many more types of media and entertainment which have increased my knowledge of media in general.

4. I would like to share most of the media texts that I did this year. I'm happy of the things I created during the semester. Specifically, i would like to share all of the videos that I was a part of this semester including the foley art, this project, and berets commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment