Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Culture Jamming Project

1. What aspect of your culture jam do you find most successful and why?
I find that the most successful aspect of my culture jam is that it really gets the message it is trying to say across well. By just looking at the image, you will know what message is trying to be given. I also this it is very eye-catching because of the various pictures in the actual logo. The changes to the original logo and slogan are easily noticeable as well.

2. What aspect of your culture jam do you find least successful and why?
I think that the least successful part of my culture jam would be that it lacks a variet of colours and really isn't very exciting. I think that some of the pictures are not fully seen because many of them are cut off by the nike symbol.

3. If you could do this project again, what changes would you make to improve it?
If I could do this project again, the main changes that i would make would be more carefully choosing my pictures and choosing more relevant pictures as well as pictures that better fit the postion that they are compressed into to. I might have also added a statistic or some writing to go with it as well to further tell the viewer what nike is doing around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment